Water Pipe Repair & Pipe Restoration
Pipe corrosion occurs in virtually all types of piping systems from the moment they are put into service. The adverse effects of this natural deterioration an corrosion can lead to unhealthy drinking water, poor water pressure due to sediment buildup, and an abundance of pinhole leaks which can lead to major damage to your home.
Speedy Rooter Plumbing’s epoxy pipe restoration method repairs and renews corroded water pipe systems by lining your existing pipes with a National Sanitary foundation approved coating – allowing you to avoid the destruction to your home caused by internal pipe repairs.
Benefits Of Pipe Restoration
- Repairs pinhole leaks and improves water quality without tearing down interior walls
- Cost effective alternative to conventional house re-piping
- Prevents future corrosion and leaching of harmful metals into your water
- Projects completed in days not weeks or months
- Guaranteed for 10 years with an average life expectancy of 50 years!
How Epoxy Pipe Restoration Works
- Pipe PreparationThe existing pipe system is inspected for integrity, and spot repairs on excessively worn joints and fittings are made where necessary. Valves are removed and standing water is removed. The pipe runs being restored are then dried with heated compressed air to remove all moisture.
- Abrasive CleaningAn abrading agent is introduced via compressed air to remove all rust and corrosion material, cleaning the inside of the water line. The residual debris is removed from the line and air is again surged through the pipe to remove any residual debris and dust.
- Epoxy Lining The PipesThe cleaned pipe system is re-heated to create an optimal internal pipe surface environment prior to epoxy coating. Conditioned air is then introduced into the pipe to uniformly distribute the epoxy lining throughout the pipe segment. Following the coating application, controlled air is sent through the piping to facilitate epoxy curing.
Why Choose Pipe Restoration?
- No Destruction – Less DisruptionForget jack hammering floors, cutting into walls, haggling with Contractors, and cleaning up construction mess for weeks. Destruction of your home is unnecessary with in-place restoration. There is no need to have your home encased in plastic sheeting for weeks – most jobs are completed in less than three days, compared with up to several weeks or months with re-piping and reconstruction.
- Cost SavingsEpoxy restoration typically costs 50% less than traditional water pipe repair. A short installation time with no need for reconstruction expense and time means less cost to you. Speedy Rooter Plumbing advanced in-place restoration technology allows you to maintain the integrity of your plumbing system and property value – even preventing the loss of insurance coverage from water damage claims.
- Health & SafetyOur pipe restoration process is NSF-approved and ensures that water used for drinking, cooking, and bathing no longer comes in contact with heavy metals. Speedy Rooter Plumbing has a proven track record of reducing excessive lead and copper levels from poison pipes to far below EPA requirements.
- Extended Useful LifeThe real life expectancy of epoxy pipe coatings is unknown, but it is usually estimated to be 80-100 years or more. All of Speedy Rooter Plumbing’s restoration work includes a full warranty for as long as you own your home – meaning that you can sleep well and travel freely.